The Wayne 1/2 HP 115-volt transfer water pump can pump water out of flooded basements, tanks, or boats. It can also increase line pressure by up to 40 pounds or be used to water lawns and gardens, and can even be used to wash cars and sidewalks. It’s made from durable cast iron steel. The included suction strainer keeps out extraneous material, and the 3/4-inch brass hose connections resist stripping while easily connecting to garden hoses. A top-threaded priming port is easily filled, and the ball bearings have lifetime lubrication.
- This pump is Assembled in the USA with foreign and domestic parts.
- Generates up to 50 PSI at outlet hose; generates up to 15 ft. of suction lift at inlet hose.
- The product is highly durable and easy to use
- Easy installation and easy handling
- Brand: Wayne
- Dimensions: 8.00 x 9.00 x 5.00 inches
- Weight: 20.77 lbs
- Material: Cast Iron
- Voltage: 115 volts