With the capabilities of a standard miter and table saws, the compact Skil flooring saw model 3601 allows you to cut flooring right where you’re installing. Durable, lightweight, and portable, DIYers and flooring specialists agree it makes wood floor installation easier and faster.
Easy to transport and use at any project location.
Cross, Miter, and Rip Cuts
Cuts through solid hardwood, engineered, and laminate flooring.
Detents at 0°, 22.5°, and 45°, giving flexibility for different types of cuts.
Die-Cast Aluminum Miter And Rip Fence
Sturdy, stable, and durable miter and rip fence.
- Brand: Skil
- Style: Flooring Saw
- Dimensions: 28.9 x 20.1 x 13 inches
- Weight: 30 lbs
- Power Source: Corded Electric
- Voltage: 120 Volts
- Amperage: 7 Amps
- No Load RPM: 11,000
- Blade Diameter: 4.375”
- Miter Angle Range: 0°, 22.5°, and 45°
- Horsepower: 1
- Number of Handles: 1
- 1 x 3601-02 Flooring saw
- 1 x Contractor Saw Blade With 36 Carbide Tipped Teeth
- 1 x Durable Aluminum Fence
- 1 x Vertical Workpiece Clamp
- 1 x Dust Bag