- Equipped with a power cord and drain hose, start your first load of laundry right away.
- Plug in the home combination unit, then simply add detergent, water, and dirty clothes to the top-loading washing machine.
- Use the rotary controls to select your timers and other controls. Once your clothes are clean, transfer them to the connected high-powered spin dryer.
- Keep an eye on your load of laundry through the translucent tub container window.
- The mini clothes washer is powered by a 250-watt motor and features a maximum capacity of 77 pounds.
- The small spin dryer is powered by a 120-watt motor with a 33-pound load capacity.
- Dominate your dirty clothes 1 load at a time with help from the Pyle 2-in-1 Compact Top-Load Clothes Washer and Dryer.
- Brand: Pyle