The Milwaukee® M18 FUEL™ 3” x 18” Belt Sander generates the power and torque of an 8A corded belt sander, delivers faster material removal, and collects over 80% of dust generated. The POWERSTATE™ Brushless Motor and REDLINK PLUS™ intelligence delivers best-in-class belt speed at 1350 SFM with less bog down under load for more aggressive material removal and ensures protection from overload overheating, and over-discharge. The M18 REDLITHIUM High Output HO6.0 battery (not included) provides all-day run-time and unprecedented power to tackle the toughest applications found on the jobsite. The variable speed dial offers adjustment from 1350SFM to 750SFM for increased control in a wider variety of materials. The dust collection system paired with our durable dust bag or universal hose adapter reduces clean-up time through a cleaner work environment. The tool-free, adjustable pommel allows for flush sanding against the front of the sander and offers a more compact size for storage. This battery-powered belt sander also features automatic belt tracking, a tool-free belt tracking knob, dual-LED lights, a tool-free belt change lever, and a lock-on button.
- POWERSTATE™ Brushless Motor: Generates the power and torque of larger 8A corded belt sanders for faster material removal.
- REDLINK PLUS™ Intelligence ensures maximum performance and protects from overloads, heating, and over-discharge.
- Compatible only with 3” x 18” sanding belts.
- Variable Speed Dial provides a belt speed range from 1350SFM to 750SFM (Surface Feet per Minute) for greater control of the removal rate in the application.
- The tool-free belt change lever allows for quick belt changes to minimize downtime between sanding belt changes.
- Automatic belt tracking technology keeps the sanding belt centered on the drive rollers for straight alignment.
- Tool-free belt tracking knob allows the user to adjust the sanding belt from left to right across the platen.
- Tool-free adjustable pommel provides a compact footprint for storage and allows for flush sanding against the flat nose.
- The dual-LED work lights illuminate the work surface and offer greater visibility in low-light environments.
- A durable cotton dust bag delivers greater resistance against tears and leaks.
- Included universal hose adapter provides compatibility with a wide range of vacuum sizes.
- Part of the Milwaukee M18™ System, featuring over 200+ tools.
- Brand: Milwaukee
- Weight: 7.5 lbs.
- Housing Material: Glass-Filled Nylon
- Sander Belt Size (in): 3 x 18
- Switch Type: Trigger