Metabo HPT introduces the first cordless-corded solution that meets the power output demand on a jobsite. MultiVolt offers the power of a corded tool, the freedom of a cordless platform and the choice to operate all MultiVolt tools with a battery or plug into an outlet. Metabo HPT batteries use 21700 cells, delivering 1,440+watts of power, similar to 120V-15amp corded power tools. This allows for greater power and approximately 46% more capacity. The battery delivers 4 Ah of runtime in the Metabo HPT 36 V platform and 8 Ah of runtime in the Hitachi-Metabo HPT 18V platform. Cordless or corded-you decide.
- Multivolt: AC/DC convenience meaning the tool can be powered by a MultiVolt battery or the MultiVolt AC adapter (both sold separately)
- Motor: Brushless Motor Technology for more runtime, increased power and extended durability with essentially no maintenance
- Slide Switch: Slide switch with lock-on feature for continuous operation applications
- Grip: Slim grip circumference reduces fatigue and improves control, especially during continuous use applications
- Speed Adjustment: Variable speed with dial auto mode: produces 3,000 to 9,500 RPM (1-5) and 5,500 to 9,500 RPM (A) to easily adjust the speed best suited for the application
- Safety Features: brake, soft start, 0-voltage restart, anti-kick back, overcurrent protection
- Side Handle: Vibration absorbing side handle.
- Brand: Metabo
- Battery Voltage (V): 36
- Color / Finish: Green
- Housing Material: Polycarbonate Resin
- Maximum RPM: 9500
- Arbor Size: 5/8 in
- Package Weight: 2.9
- Product Storage Included: No Case Included