The NT50A5 2″ 18-gauge pro brad nailer has been designed with the professional carpenter in mind. It is ideal for trim work, furniture building, and other finish applications. It accepts finish nails from 5/8″ in length up to 2″. The newly redesigned high-grade aluminum magazine not only provides exceptional durability but also prevents jams caused by fastener overlap. The integrated air duster is convenient, allowing the user to quickly clear away any dust or debris from their work surface. Automatic dry-fire lock-out protects the workpiece by not allowing the tool to operate if there are no nails in the magazine. The left or right-side mountable belt hook helps keep the tool on hand at all times.
- Hitachi power tools are now Metabo HPT. Same tools. New name
- Integrated air duster that is easily thumb-operated to clear away dust and debris
- Tool-less depth of drive adjustment to countersink or flush drive into a variety of materials
- Brand: Metabo HPT
- Weight: 2.9 lbs
- Material: Aluminum
- Cordless/Corded: Corded
- Air Inlet Size (in): 0.25
- Fastener Format: Strip
- Fastener Length Range: 5/8 in. – 2 in.
- Magazine Capacity: 100
- Pneumatic Nailer Type: Brad/ Pin
- Nailer/ Stapler Power: Pneumatic
- Fastener Gauge Range: 18 gauge
- Operating Pressure: 70-120