The Makita 18V LXT Lithium-Ion cordless 6-1/2″ Circular saw delivers the cordless cutting power to the job site. The XSS02Z (Tool only) has a Makita-built high-torque motor and a compact design for a range of cutting applications and will cut 2x material at 45 degrees. The Makita-built high torque motor produces 3, 700 RPM for faster cutting. The heavy-gauge, precision machined base is engineered for smooth, accurate cutting and added durability in harsh job site conditions.
- Makita-built motor delivers 3, 700 RPM for faster cutting and ripping through wood.
- Heavy gauge, precision machined base for smooth, accurate cutting, and added durability.
- 50-degree maximum bevel cutting capacity.
- Weighs only 7.3 pounds with a battery (battery not included) for reduced operator fatigue.
- 6 to 1/2 inches blade delivers a 2 to 1/4 inches cutting capacity for a wide range of cutting applications.
- Rubberized soft grip handle provides increased comfort on the job.
- Equipped with Star Protection Computer Controls to protect against overloading, over-discharging, and over-heating.
- Compatible with Makita 18V Lithium-Ion batteries with a Star symbol (battery sold separately).
- Brand: Makita
- Dimensions: 9.65 x 14.09 x 10.98 inches
- Weight: 7.5 lbs
- Power Source: Battery Powered
- Speed: 700 RPM
- Measurement System: Metric
- Blade Length: 2 Inches