Makita has a legacy of innovation in the cordless impact driver category, and the 18V LXT Brushless 4-Speed Impact Driver (XDT16Z) sets new standards. The XDT16Z offers users four speeds, as well as Makita’s exclusive Quick-Shift Mode for increased fastening control. Quick-Shift Mode uses the brushless motor’s electronic controls to find the best balance of speed and torque for each application for more efficient fastening.
- Quick-shift mode uses the Brushless motor’s electronic controls to find the best balance of speed and torque for each application for more efficient fastening.
- BL Brushless motor delivers 3, 600 max RPM and 1, 600 inches pounds of max torque.
- 4 speed power selection (0 1, 100/ 0 2, 100/ 0 3, 200/ 0 3, 600 RPM & 0 1, 100/ 0 2, 600/ 0 3, 600/ 0 3, 800 IPM) provides precise fastening control for a wide range of applications.
- Additional one-touch 4-speed power selector button under the chuck for added convenience.
- Assist mode (a mode) feature helps eliminate “screw came out” and “cross threading” by driving at low speed until tightening begins.
- Brand: Makita
- Style: Bare Tool
- Dimensions: 3.43 x 8.23 x 6.46 inches
- Weight: 2.43 lbs
- Power Source: Battery Powered
- Voltage: 18 Volts
- Motor: 3, 600 RPM
- Torque: 1600 Inch Pounds
- Measurement System: Metric