Makita’s versatile HR2475 1-inch Rotary Hammer (accepts SDS-Plus) delivers more efficient hitting in a compact size for faster, more productive work. The HR2475 is powered by a 7 amp motor that delivers a no-load speed of 0-1,100 rpm, with 0-4,500 BPM and 2.7 joules of impact energy. Three-mode operation includes “Rotation Only,” “Hammering with Rotation,” and “Hammering Only” for multiple applications.
- Powerful 7.0 AMP motor delivers 2 ft.lbs./2.7 j. of impact energy to handle the most demanding applications
- 3-mode operation for “Rotation Only”, “Hammering with Rotation” or “Hammering Only” for multiple applications
- One-touch sliding chuck for quick bit changes
- Torque limiting clutch engineered to prevent gear damage by automatically disengaging gears if the bit binds
- Variable speed trigger enables the user to match the speed to the application for greater versatility.
- Brand: Makita
- Item Weight: 10.7 pounds
- Product Dimensions: 4.37 x 19.25 x 13.03 inches
- Color: Teal
- Style: Tool Only
- Power Source: Corded Electric
- Voltage: 120 Volts
- Maximum Power: 350 Watts
- Speed: 4500 RPM