The 21º Full Round Head 3-1/2″ Framing Nailer (model AN924) combines durable construction and robust performance with ease-of-use features for wood framing applications. The AN924 is engineered for a range of applications including framing walls, floors, and roofs, as well as the construction of the roof and floor decking, floor and wall sheathing/siding, and sub-flooring. It is ideal for framers, roofers, and carpenters.
The AN924 drives 21º plastic collated framing nails from 2″ to 3 1/2″ in length and .113 to .148 in diameter. It has a 2-mode selector switch (bump, sequential) for increased convenience. The AN924 has a lightweight design (only 8.3 lbs.) with durability features that include a heat-treated S7 steel driver blade, a solid aluminum top-loading magazine, and a nail lock-out mechanism that protects the tool and work surface from dry-fires. Added features include tool-less depth adjustment for flush or countersink nailing, added tool hook, and an ergonomic rubberized grip.
- Faster nail driving speed for maximum performance
- Large-capacity air chamber for increased power to drive nails up to 3-1/2″ X. 148 in diameter
- Drives 21º plastic collated framing Nails from 2″ To 3 1/2″ In length and. 113 too. 148 in diameter
- Lightweight design at only 8. 3 lbs
- A solid top-loading aluminum magazine for longer life
- Brand: Makita
- Item Dimensions: 5.32 x 24.41 x 15.55 Inches
- Item Weight: 11.75 Pounds
- Power Source: Corded Electric
- Material: Aluminum, Plastic