Ponase takes the protection of its intellectual property rights and the intellectual property rights of others very seriously. The contents of the Ponase website, such as text, graphics, images, logos, button icons, software, and other material (collectively “Content”) are protected under both United States and foreign copyright, trademark and other laws. The compilation (meaning the collection, arrangement, and assembly) of all Content on this website is the exclusive property of Ponase and protected by United States and foreign copyright laws. All software used on this website is the property of Ponase or its software suppliers and protected by United States and foreign copyright laws. The Content and software on this website may be used as a shopping resource. Any other use, including the reproduction, modification, distribution, transmission, republication, display, or performance, of the Content on this website is strictly prohibited.
CLAIMS OF INFRINGEMENT
Ponase will respond promptly to claims of copyright infringement that are reported to Ponase’s Designated Agent. If you are a copyright owner or are authorized to act on behalf of one, or authorized to act under any exclusive right under copyright, please report alleged copyright infringements taking place on or through the Ponase website by completing the following notice and submitting it to our Designated Agent.
To be effective, the notification must be a written communication that includes the following:
- A physical or electronic signature of the person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed.
- Identification of the copyrighted work claimed to have been infringed, or, if multiple copyrighted works are covered by a single notification, a representative list of such works.
- Identification of the material that is claimed to be infringing or to be the subject of infringing activity and that is to be removed or access to which is to be disabled, and information reasonably sufficient to permit Ponase to locate the material.
- Information reasonably sufficient to permit Ponase to contact the complaining party, such as an address, telephone number, and, if available, an electronic mail address at which the complaining party may be contacted.
- A statement that the complaining party has a good faith belief that use of the material in the manner complained of is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law.
- A statement that the information in the notification is accurate, and under penalty of perjury, that the complaining party is authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed.
Ponase’s Designated Agent to receive notifications of claimed infringement is: [email protected]
If you believe that your Content that was removed (or to which access was disabled) is not infringing, or that you have authorization from the copyright owner, the copyright owner’s agent, or pursuant to the law, to post and use the material in your Content, you may send a counter-notice containing the following information to the Designated Agent:
- Your physical or electronic signature.
- Identification of the Content that has been removed or to which access has been disabled and the location at which the Content appeared before it was removed or disabled.
- A statement that you have a good faith belief that the Content was removed or disabled as a result of a mistake or a misidentification of the Content.
- Your name, address, telephone number, and e-mail address, a statement that you consent to the jurisdiction of the federal court in New York, and a statement that you will accept service of process from the person.
Ponase will promptly remove any infringing material and terminate the access of repeat infringers in accordance with the DMCA.
Please note that under Section 512(f) of the Copyright Act, any person who knowingly materially misrepresents that material or activity is infringing may be subject to liability for damages.
Ponase’s Designated Agent for notice of claims of copyright infringement can be reached at:
Shipping address: 9912 Greene Ave NW, Albuquerque, NM, 87114, United States
Email: [email protected]
We encourage users to report any instances of infringement to Ponase’s Designated Agent promptly so that we can take appropriate action.